This Advanced Certificate in Baking and Pastries introduces the craft pastry making, commercialized cake design, industry standard bread baking. The program offers more advance knowledge and skills, coupled with hands-on experience. I prepares the students for entry level in F&B industry, but also for the beginners who like to bake goods that bring smiles to others.
The course focuses of the correct methodology and techniques in baking. Our experienced chefs will teach you on the cause and effect of each ingredient and guide you on how to achieve the desired outcome. The Master’s has a complete tools and equipment to conduct a full-grown training program in baking
Topics to Discuss:
- Demonstrate baking technique
- Commercialized cake decoration tehniques
- Industry standard bread baking
- Fundamentals of Fruit carving
- Foundation in Sugar works
- Final Presentation and Assessment
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Completed Basic to Advance Baking and Pastries under The Master’s
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- Every Sunday ——————- (3 Months) —– (9.30am – 2.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- 1st and 3rd Sunday ——— (6 Months) —– (9.30am – 2.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- 2nd and 4th Sunday —– (6 months) —– (9.30am – 2.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- There will be some minimal payments for the ingredients used ranging from $15-20 depending on the complexity of the project.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- Graduation fee of $200 is not included in the monthly installment. The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s.