Are you considering photography as a business or even a career change? If you are passionate about photography and wish to work professionally. You will learn how to photograph almost everything.
Click this link for more portfolio www.themastersfocus.com
Topic to Discuss
Essentials in Photography
- Introduction to Commercial Photography
- Lighting and Equipment
- Portrait Photography
- Product Photography
- Final Assessment Photography Exhibit
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- 2nd and 4th Sunday ——— (3 Months) —– (9.30pm – 12.30pm)
- Student must bring their own Camera and/or flash lights.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- NOTE: Graduation fee of $200 will be added in tuition fee (Graduation fee includes certificate, , professionally shot graduation photos (5 copies), the hotel ballroom reservations, sumptuous buffet, and one visitor). The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s If the students are unable to attend the graduation due to a valid/ proven reason, the student needs to pay the certificate fee of $150 otherwise the student cannot get the certificate. Schedule and details will be announced in the graduation briefing.NOTE: For those who paid in cash they have the option to pay the Graduation Fee of $200 together in their registration or settle the amount one month before the graduation date. A notice of reminder will be sent to you after the graduation briefing