New to operate computers? Every one of us was a beginner at one point. The Master’s training series will teach you the basics about computer with modules ranging from maneuvering your mouse to, document creation, spreadsheet, presentation software to setting up an email account.
Topic to Discuss
- Introduction to Computer and Internet and Email
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- 1st and 3rd Sunday ——— (3 Months) —– (9.30am – 2.30pm)
- The use of the equipments is FREE, but you need to buy your own USB Drives for your projects.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- NOTE: Graduation fee of $200 will be added in tuition fee (Graduation fee includes certificate, , professionally shot graduation photos (5 copies), the hotel ballroom reservations, sumptuous buffet, and one visitor). The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s If the students are unable to attend the graduation due to a valid/ proven reason, the student needs to pay the certificate fee of $150 otherwise the student cannot get the certificate. Schedule and details will be announced in the graduation briefing.NOTE: For those who paid in cash they have the option to pay the Graduation Fee of $200 together in their registration or settle the amount one month before the graduation date. A notice of reminder will be sent to you after the graduation briefing