Learn the way of The Master’s in Culinary Arts, crafted specifically to different kind of cuisines internationally. To all Foreign Domestic Helpers and friend in Singapore who are seeking to upgrade their passion for cooking and presenting it on a plate in a very attractive way, The Master’s is indeed here to help you. We will give you a step by step guide on how to achieve and aromatic food creation without compromising the health benefits of it.
The Master’s has equipped the training room with complete tools needed to conduct the class and assisted with an experienced Chef in Culinary. We are confident to deliver a quality training in food creation and produce a quality graduate that will have the skill to cook and present the food within industry standard.
Topic to Discuss
- Foundation of Culinary Art
- International Cuisine
- French Cuisine
- Japanese Cuisine
- Western Cuisine
- Indian Cuisine
- Asian Cuisine
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- Every Sunday ——————- (3 Months) —– (9.30am – 1.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- 1st and 3rd Sunday ——— (6 Months) —– (9.30am – 1.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- 2nd and 4th Sunday —– (6 months) —– (9.30am – 1.30pm AM) / (1.30pm – 6.30pm PM)
- There will be some minimal payments for the ingredients used ranging from $10-$15 depending on the complexity of the project.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- NOTE: Graduation fee of $200 will be added in tuition fee (Graduation fee includes certificate, , professionally shot graduation photos (5 copies), the hotel ballroom reservations, sumptuous buffet, and one visitor). The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s If the students are unable to attend the graduation due to a valid/ proven reason, the student needs to pay the certificate fee of $150 otherwise the student cannot get the certificate. Schedule and details will be announced in the graduation briefing.NOTE: For those who paid in cash they have the option to pay the Graduation Fee of $200 together in their registration or settle the amount one month before the graduation date. A notice of reminder will be sent to you after the graduation briefing