Our Practical Dressmaking and Pattern Making program consists of competencies that a person must achieve to enable him/her to draft and cut pattern; lay-out pattern on the material/fabric, sew material/ fabric and apply finishing touches on the ladies’ casual apparel of the Garment sector. Casual Apparel consists of casual dress, blouse, skirt, trouser, shorts and culottes.
Topic to Discuss
- Draft and Cut Pattern for Casual Apparel
- Prepare and Cut Materials for Casual Apparel
- Sew Casual Apparel
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- 2nd and 4th Sunday ——— (3 Months) —– (12.00pm – 4pm)
- The use of the equipments is FREE, but the fabrics and thread will have a minimal contribution of $10-$30.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- NOTE: Graduation fee of $200 will be added in tuition fee (Graduation fee includes certificate, , professionally shot graduation photos (5 copies), the hotel ballroom reservations, sumptuous buffet, and one visitor). The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s If the students are unable to attend the graduation due to a valid/ proven reason, the student needs to pay the certificate fee of $150 otherwise the student cannot get the certificate. Schedule and details will be announced in the graduation briefing.NOTE: For those who paid in cash they have the option to pay the Graduation Fee of $200 together in their registration or settle the amount one month before the graduation date. A notice of reminder will be sent to you after the graduation briefing