Healthcare Support training for Domestic Workers is design to provide the essential skill and knowledge in handling their patients of their daily activities.
This Competency Program is focusing on five principles of care that should inform every decision the caregiver makes and every action the caregiver takes: safety, privacy, dignity, independence and communication. In addition to learning the technical skills needed to provide competent care, students learn the principles and concepts necessary to provide compassionate, person-centered care.
The Master’s Training International is equipped with effective training tools designed for easy to understand instructional methods. We have experienced healthcare professional who passed the qualification of nursing based on the Singapore standard of assessment.
Topics to Discuss
- Process of ageing, what are vital signs and how to monitor them
- Infection control
- Managing senior-related chronic conditions like diabetes
- Communicating with seniors
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Assisting the senior with toileting, caring for their skin, feeding, moving about safely, grooming and dressing
- Preparing nutritious meals for seniors
- Helping the senior with simple activities, exercises, and preventing falls
- Helping seniors with their medications and providing basic first aid
- Registered Singapore Residents
- Registered Singapore Workers
- Able to speak and write English (Basic)
- Every Sunday ——————- (3 Months) —– (9.30am – 3.30pm)
- 1st and 3rd Sunday ——— (6 Months) —– (9.30am – 3.30pm)
- 2nd and 4th Sunday —– (6 months) —– (9.30am – 3.30pm)
- Training is a Simulation of the healthcare environment. Fees include all manuals, usage of the equipments. OJT is available after passing all the assessments given by TMi. OJT fees are imposed by the Nursing Home therefore its optional to take.
- Schedules may vary base on the discretion of the management
- NOTE: Graduation fee of $200 will be added in tuition fee (Graduation fee includes certificate, , professionally shot graduation photos (5 copies), the hotel ballroom reservations, sumptuous buffet, and one visitor). The students are required to attend the graduation after passing the final assessment of the chosen program/s If the students are unable to attend the graduation due to a valid/ proven reason, the student needs to pay the certificate fee of $150 otherwise the student cannot get the certificate. Schedule and details will be announced in the graduation briefing.NOTE: For those who paid in cash they have the option to pay the Graduation Fee of $200 together in their registration or settle the amount one month before the graduation date. A notice of reminder will be sent to you after the graduation briefing